Friday, May 27, 2005

Temple of Joy


Temple of Joy
Originally uploaded by sleepycat.
Pictures of this temple remind me of how it feels for me to miss a year of Burning Man. The year was 2002, and I couldn't make it out that Labor Day for the first time in three years. All I could do was look at online photo galleries later and admire. I spent hours looking at images others had captured. The Temple of Joy was one of the art pieces I most wished I could have been in, because of the deep significance it has for us to remember our dead. My friend told me he left something there for his mother, because her name was Joy. So I think this year will suffer the same envy. I can't go, but my closest friends and family are. Well, if 2005 is anything like 2002, then they should have the best time and enjoy the kindest weather.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?